|  | 
 
| 本帖最后由 冬将军天天遭洗脑 于 2011-9-27 19:10 编辑 
 贵安,这里是上班摸鱼的哲学将军。
 MP3切到这首歌的时候正好翻译熊孩子们的材料翻得脑抽,就顺手填了一下呗
  
 原曲:
 
 因为是半译半填,大概两方面都不太着调。啊哈哈
  总之就是个填着玩……感谢点进来看的你哟:D
 
 ================================================================
 In my long forgotten cloistered sleep
 梦里 所闻何物 痛彻心
 You and I were resting close in peace.
 绰绰影影 未曾 分清明
 Was it just the dreaming of my heart?
 梦醒 所见何人 何所忆
 Now I’m crying, don’t know why.
 何以枕席泪满浸
 Where do all the tears come from? (to my eyes)
 为何似汪洋满盈(流不尽)
 Could no one ever dry up this spring?
 为何潾潾 似溪流不停
 If you find me crying in the dark
 若君终觉吾身入幽冥
 Please call my name, from the heart.
 望君犹记 呼吾名
 
 Sing with me a tiny autumn song,
 歌兮 所咏何景 秋风起
 weep me the melodies of the days gone by.
 韶华逝水 月移 驹过隙
 Dress my body all in flowers white,
 舞兮 所着何衣 花似锦
 So no mortal eye can see.
 霓裳之下冷如冰
 Where have all my memories gone? (and lost)
 为何回忆轻无迹(难求寻)
 Should I roam again up yonder hill?
 为何梦萦 似绕梁余音
 I can never rest my soul until you call my name,
 若君终觉吾魂碌不息
 you call my name, you call my name, from the heart.
 望君犹记 望君犹记 呼吾名
 
 In my long forgotten cloistered sleep,
 梦里 所见何人 痛彻心
 Someone kissed me whispering words of love.
 谁曾俯首 相亲 并私语
 Is it just a longing of my heart?
 梦醒 所闻何物 何所忆
 Such a moment of such peace.
 何以心宁赴菩提
 Where do all the tears come from? (to my eyes)
 为何泪痕拭不去(流不停)
 With no memories why should I cry?
 为何温余 似曾相偎依
 I can never rest my soul until you call my name,
 若吾能知卿魂碌不息
 You call my name, you call my name.
 必唤汝名 唤汝名
 You call my name,call my soul from the heart.
 碧落穷其 黄泉尽 定寻卿
 ================================================================
 
 多余且煞风景的解释:第一段是“我快死了”,第二段是“我死了”,第三段是“啊你死了”
 那就酱★【欢脱地跑掉
 
 | 
评分
查看全部评分
 |