Awaken from a quiet sleep hear the whispering of the wind
所忆何事惊梦醒 但听野风耳语细碎
Awaken as the silence grows in a solitude of the night
静谧如花开葳蕤 独沐夜影凉似水
Darkness spreads through all the land and your weary eyes open silently
万物于斯沉沦 英雄亦难掩满身疲惫 
Sunsets have forsaken all and must open their eyes now
光明一去不回 谁敲警钟声如雷
Nightmares come when shadows grow.
暗影昭昭孳魇魅
Ice glows and heartbeats slow
寒霜皑皑染心颓
Fear not this night. You will not go astray.
夜幕已垂 唯知此行无悔
Though shadows fall still the stars find their way.
日月齐暗 仍有星辰相随
And you can always be strong
毋须踟蹰勿伤悲
Lift your voice with the first light of dawn
奋起身 向东高歌声威
Dawn’s just a hearbeat away
须臾后或有光辉
Hope’s just a sunrise away
天明后许有藉慰
Distant sounds of melody scoring through the night to your heart
何处吟游乐隐约 万里归心势不微
Auroras mix and echoes dance in the solitude of our life
天烛缠绵映孤影  自问唯闻己声回
Pleading silent arias gently grieveing in captive misery
苦海无涯舟何处 但求默咏祭一捧枯泪
Darkness sings a forlorn song yet our hope can still rise up
黑暗称王神不语 谁燃心炬炽而绯   
Nightmares come when shadows roam.
暗影喁喁孳魇魅
Lift your voice, Lift your hope
战歌铿锵破邪秽
Fear not this night. You will not go astray.
夜幕已垂 唯知此行无悔
Though shadows fall Still the stars find their way.
日月齐暗 仍有星辰相随
And though the night sky is filled with blackness
纵黎明未至夜未尽
Fear not, rise up! Hold out and take my hand
无畏 无悔 你我背脊相偎
Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall…
夜幕已垂 唯知此行无悔 日月虽暗…
Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall…
夜幕已垂 唯知此行无悔 日月虽暗…
And you will always be strong
毋须踟蹰勿伤悲
Lift your voice with the first light of dawn
奋起身 向东高歌声威
Dawn’s just a heartbeat away
须臾后或有光辉
Home is just a sunrise away
天明后噩梦将褪